EMDR session today with "Life Coach". What a fantastic journey!
My maternal grandmother "Ghee", my favorite, came into this transpersonal experience, as a symbol of affirmation and wisdom. In past sessions it had been my beloveds, brother Jim and Mother. Also, the view of the experience was changed. Prior sessions had revealed the "peek" into the afterlife as a horizontally wide, vertically small window (============). The window is vastly larger now.
There was a sense of rushed entry into this life. Tragic consequences from a past life were brought into this life for resolution. Fast flowing river consuming the cowboy's body translated into fears of disconnection and a feeling of being yanked into space.
I have spread my wings and shed related phobias and thoughts.
I am eternally grateful to this woman, this healer, this Blessed Life Coach.
Sounds like you're making beautiful progress and I'm really happy for you. Looking forward to many more insightful posts, as you continue your journey.
ReplyDelete